Here’s what ‘Not David Cross‘ had to say about Halloween on Twitter last night:
Not going out tonight, because I work tomorrow, and am a grown-ass man
For those not familiar with the term. November 1st starts the annual, month-long event involving the growing of moustaches during the month of November to raise awareness of prostate cancer and other male cancer initiatives. Click on the link to learn more.
There are a few rules to participate:
- Once registered at movember.com each mo bro must begin the 1st of Movember with a clean shaven face.
- For the entire month of November each mo bro must grow and groom a moustache.
- There is to be no joining of the mo to [one’s] sideburns. (That’s considered a beard.)
- There is to be no joining of the handlebars to [one’s] chin. (That’s considered a goatee.)
- Each mo bro must conduct himself like a true country gentleman.
Hipsters love mustaches, so this should be a ‘no-brainer’ event.
As stated in The Hipster Commandments:
You must have facial hair. For men, a beard or a mustache shows your experience in life. For hipsters, it shows your experience with being “in the know.” The handle bar mustache, the grizzly beard, post five o’clock shadow scruff and the pedophile mustache make all the girls swoon.