This just added to the Coastal Virginia Local Calendar….
Original Hipster band Bon Iver is coming to the Tidewater area.
They will be performing at The National Theater in Richmond on Sunday 3rd December 2017.
Then they will play at The Norva Theater in Norfolk on Monday 4th December.
Check out this classic video:
This just listed on the Local Calendar:
- Wed March 23rd ODU’s Spring Fling featuring Cage the Elephant
- Sun April 10th Beirut @ The Norva
- Mon April 18th Pearl Jam @ Hampton Coliseum
- Also on Monday April 18th Puscifer (featuring Maynard James Keenan of Tool/A Perfect Circle) at The National Theater in Richmond
- Tue May 17th Explosions In The Sky @ The Norva
- Fri~Sat May 27th~28th Lava Music Festival @ Suffolk Executive Airport (Suffolk)
- Wed June 22nd Weezer @ Va Beach Amphitheater
Special pre-sale tickets for those wanting reserved arena seats starts today on-line. You must use the password: STRANGERS
- Price:GA Floor $39.50, Reserved Arena $35
As you can see, the floor is General Admission…so no need to reserve a space. Tickets will probably still be available till the day of the show at the door.
I’m there Dude…