This just added to the Coastal Virginia Local Calendar….
Original Hipster band Bon Iver is coming to the Tidewater area.
They will be performing at The National Theater in Richmond on Sunday 3rd December 2017.
Then they will play at The Norva Theater in Norfolk on Monday 4th December.
Check out this classic video:
You can purchase tickets here.
This just listed on the Local Calendar:
- Wed March 23rd ODU’s Spring Fling featuring Cage the Elephant
- Sun April 10th Beirut @ The Norva
- Mon April 18th Pearl Jam @ Hampton Coliseum
- Also on Monday April 18th Puscifer (featuring Maynard James Keenan of Tool/A Perfect Circle) at The National Theater in Richmond
- Tue May 17th Explosions In The Sky @ The Norva
- Fri~Sat May 27th~28th Lava Music Festival @ Suffolk Executive Airport (Suffolk)
- Wed June 22nd Weezer @ Va Beach Amphitheater
Ultra-hipster band Modest Mouse (with special guest Hop Along)is scheduled to perform at Old Dominion University’s Ted Constant Center on Saturday October 24th.
Special pre-sale tickets for those wanting reserved arena seats starts today on-line. You must use the password: STRANGERS
- Price:GA Floor $39.50, Reserved Arena $35
As you can see, the floor is General Admission…so no need to reserve a space. Tickets will probably still be available till the day of the show at the door.
I’m there Dude…
*really looking forward to seeing Sufjan on tour this year in Richmond, Virginia…
I’m THERE dude…HipsterApproved.net
‘I want to go to there…’ ~ HipsterApproved.net
Interpol (w/ Cosmicide) are also performing at The National in Richmond VA on Thur May 7th. Get tickets here. #hipsterapproved
Tickets for St. Vincent at The National Theater in Richmond Virginia go on-sale tomorrow (1/16/15 10:am EST). You can purchase them through TicketMaster here.
*Hey…if you haven’t seen Annie’s performance on Guitar Moves yet, I highly recommend the entire series on YouTube.